1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Libertarian Candidate (69%)
3. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (68%)
4. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (61%)
5. Socialist Candidate (61%)
6. Clark, Retired General Wesley K., AR - Democrat (59%)
7. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (45%)
8. Gephardt, Rep. Dick, MO - Democrat (43%)
9. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (42%)
10. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat (40%)
11. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (36%)
12. Phillips, Howard - Constitution (30%)
13. Lieberman, Senator Joe, CT - Democrat (29%)
14. Bush, President George W. - Republican (20%)
I wonder how I got Socialist on there...I don't really agree with anything there. Let's see here... health care, sure; but not from taxes (maybe government regulations on the medical sector so their prices aren't so gougingly high...which they're only high because insurance pays the payments, and insurance is high because the doctors charge a buttload...). Letting people do what they want, sure (abortion, gun control, legalizing drugs).
I'm all for a government that raises essentially no taxes and does essentially nothing in peoples day to day lives.
I do like how Dubya got 20%, though.