So, on a side note (weird, can I really start on a side note?), trying to go to bed at 8pm when you've been going to bed around midnight doesn't really work, no matter how tired you think you are.( My dayCollapse )
* Supervisor is kinda cool.
* I have 1.5 offices (1 office, 1 cubicle in the other building)
* The Customer Service Center people think I'm their savior or something (when it was mentioned that I was working on the project that I'm about to start working on they got really happy)
* Very discounted DVD's.
* Umm.... not sure what else... I think I get a discount at Wendy's and Subway for being a Columbia House employee...
* It's not Seattle, but it certainly is money.
* Update: For those of you that didn't know, I'm going to be using 016 at work.