So, the things that I did in 2007; in no conscious order:
* Received my first straight-razor (cutthroat) shave
* Lost approximately 70 lbs
* Got a new job at work with a title more to my liking, hopefully I like the job
* Bought my first new new car
* Went white-water rafting for the first time
* Went cross-country skiing for the first time
* Went to a climbing gym for the first time, though I doubt I'll go back any time soon (fear of falling + vertical+ wall = not comfortable)
* Got off of anti-depressants
* Saw my lowest resting heart rate that I can recall: 48 bpm
* Found someone I liked and completely failed to do anything about it
* Got a passport
* Flew first class
* Dropped 6 inches off my waist. Probably even 8, but since I haven't gone to try on smaller pants yet I can't say it definitively; just that these pants are loose.
* Dropped 3 shirt sizes
* Continued to not get a new cellphone; though I'll have to change that soon.
* Probably other noteworthy things, but I can't think of them off of the top of my head.
Happy New Year.