The other strange things are:
* Each call was indeed trying to call my number.
- I know this because each call asked "Is this [number]?"
* Each call was from Clevland, OH (which seems to have more than one area code)
* Each call asked only for a first name
- Both first names were different
- Both first names started with the same letter
- My first name also starts with that letter.
The first one was from a (listed) private residence; and the second was from a non-reverse-lookupable number (business secondary extension or unlisted private residence).
Anyone else getting anything like that?