The costumes and sets, of which the production staff is assuredly proud, really rubbed me the wrong way. The style used in the sets reminded me again of Monkeybone; which is my reference Horrible (6) movie. The actors played their parts well, though; enough to make it worth finishing, but I don't really see myself ever watching it again unless it is at the request of someone else.
Also note: I decided to switch the text-descriptions to the ones I use in my local database, which are:
(1) This movie will be purchased, and likely watched often. - Quite Excellent
(2) This movie will be purchased, and recommended to others - Rather Good
(3) This movie will likely be purchased, though it may not be viewed often - Good
(4) This movie does not warrant purchase, but was good enough to have seen once - Decent
(5) This movie barely qualified as entertainment - Bad
(6) This movie never should have been made, it will be disrecommended. - Horrible